In 2017 the International Public Health Palliative Care is pleased to announce a conference partnership with the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association, and Pallium Canada. This conference provides doctors, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, public health, palliative care and other allied healthcare professionals; and carers, volunteers and community, with the opportunity to share their experience and expertise on an international platform. This event expects to attract 300-500 public health and palliative care professionals. Following the International Public Health Palliative Care Conference will be the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association Conference which offers delegates and sponsors alike a unique dual opportunity.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Why sponsor, exhibit, or advertise?
- Partner with great leaders in International Public Health, Pallium Canada and the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association
- Affirm your organization’s commitment to healthcare and healthcare issues
- Gain International exposure
- Position your organization for the future as public health and hospice palliative care enter the forefront
- Receive valuable exposure to current and potential clients; and build relationships with fellow industry leaders
- Gain a competitive edge
- Showcase your latest products and/or services
- Raise your organization profile and maximize your organization’s visibility and brand