Presented by: Cristina Castillo Rodriguez, Silvia Librada Flores, Emilio Herrera Molina, Tamen Jadad García
The poster will show the results of the development of the city of Seville as compassionate city inside Todos Contigo (We are all with you) programme that New Health promote for the development of Compassionate Communities and cities movement.
Since November 2014 up until the day of the Conference, we will show the number of individuals and families who have been assisted by the community; the number and names of the awareness activities that have been carried out in schools and public places; as well as the people who have participated in them; the number and name of training programmes, as well as the number of beneficiaries.
We will also share the organization´s networks in the city, represented on a map that covers the whole city of Seville.
Results in 2017:
- Seville´s city council is compromised with the development of Seville is with you, Compassionate City.
- San Pablo – Santa Justa District is our pilot project. We have implemented the new professional role of the Community Promoter, who works along with social and health professionals.
- 12 Schools involved in the program: Compassionate Schools, The privilege of caring and a palliative care approach in educational centres. 1235 students involved.
- 2 Universities involved in the program: You Matter, Educational programme to promote compassionate communities in Universities.
- 15 awareness campaigns, more than 2000 people sensitized.
- 8 Workshops for careers: 220 participants.
- 2 Training programs for health and social professionals: 26 social workers and 41 health professionals.
- 1 Training program on “Compassion Cultivation”. 22 health, social and community workers.
- A Community Network formed with more than more than 30 organizations that represent the city of Seville.