Presented by: Rebecca Lloyd
When we communicate with our communities we have an opportunity to invoke and create empathy, passion, aid learning and help them help each other. Communicating effectively through the medium of a short films provides;
- An effective exchange of information
- Forces the presenter to think of the easy explanation to sometimes complex problems
- Saves time – a few minutes a film if done well can replace a long explanation
- Is Popular: Short Films are increasingly being used as an aid to communicate avoiding ‘death by powerpoint’ long speeches and long explanations. Short films provide a simple clear message
- Presenting something visually engaging and artful adds impact to the information, and aids for quicker understanding.